Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bryan & Jenny - Married!!

Where do I start with this wedding?! I have been looking forward to this wedding since they first booked with me. It was an incredible day-just like they had pictured! We started shooting at the Water Street Inn in Stillwater then took a trolley to the Trellis (for the wedding) stopping at unique places for some awesome pictures and ending up at StoneRidge Golf club for the reception. Bryan, Jenny and their entire wedding party were up for anything and we did just about everything!! It was one big party with feathers, bling, gift bags for the kiddos, a candy bar and yes....lots to drink!

Congratulations Bryan & Jenny-you guys ROCK!





















1 comment:

Kathy said...

Kim, I LOVE your photography!!! Wish I lived closer so I could learn from you! Your photos are just amazing. Glad I found your blog site, I will def check back to see more photos ...

Kathy =D