Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nolan is now TWO!!

This past weekend was very busy for me- a wedding out of state and two photo sessions on Sunday afternoon! I just love what I do and am so thankful for all the people I have met during this adventure in my life who have not only become my clients but also my friends!! So a big THANK YOU to all who have allowed me to click a pic for you and for those referrals :)

You might remember Nolan-I met him and his mom, Klair a few months back when we did his 18 month pictures. So now he will be celebrating his 2nd birthday soon. Nolan I think will play pro football in the future-already at 2 years old he knows more about the game than I do! WOW- does he know how to throw, hike and tackle!!









1 comment:

Heidi said...

How cute! That blue wall is a great location - adds a great punch of color!!