Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kevin & Cassie ~ Married!!

I LOVE vintage inspired weddings!! From the jewelery to the homemade wedding signs-Cassie thought of it all! They said "I Do" in the intimate family backyard near Cumberland, WI then the party resumed for the reception at the beautifully decorated Hilltop-their family restaurant. Of course this area had just the right spots for photos-truly a little piece of heaven for any photographer!!

Kevin & Cassie-Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your special day with you! We felt right at home!!





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! absolutely gorgeous!

gk said...

oh my gosh, kim. these are AMAZING!!! you are so talented. i love them!

Nothing Can Stop Me Now.. said...

You are truly amazing Kimberly! I love all of your work! I can't wait to hire you again down the road!