Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kelly & Courtney ~ Married!!

Wedding season is officially here!! I've been looking forward to the beginning of my spring weddings with much excitement after a long Minnesota winter!! Kelly & Courtney were the perfect couple to start with and I want to say a sincere THANK YOU to them for allowing me to be a part of their special day!

What did I love most about this day...the emotion, the happiness, the love, the fun, the Yankees decor! I will remember the beautiful voice of a small girl singing during the ceremony as her young brother accompanied her on the piano. While her voice echoed from the tall ceiling I could not help but get caught up in the warmth of the love which she sang about.

Kelly & Courtney...you have a precious heart as couple. Many blessings to you!





















No comments: