Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brandon & Alyssa ~ Married!!

Brandon & Alyssa's wedding was suppose to be my first wedding of the New Year....however Brandon is a marine and was set to be deployed before their actual wedding would take place. They decided to move their date to December and everything worked out simply PERFECT for them!! I was scheduled to be out of state for another wedding and the Christmas holiday with my family in California so I hired my good friend and wonderful photographer Amy Campbell to step in for their day. As you can see they had a picture perfect winter day!!

Thank you Brandon for your service to our country!! May you both be richly blessed!!















1 comment:

Alyssa said...

yay Kim! The day sure did turn out perfectly! And thank you again for your flexibility and help with it all!! We wouldn't have those pictures if it wasn't for you!