Monday, January 25, 2010

Micah & Megan ~ Married

I LOVE out of state weddings!! This one brought me again to California, the High Desert to be exact for the Christmas holiday. Megan & Micah, had a beautiful Christmas wedding at the Spring Valley Lake Country Club in Victorville.

The entire bridal party was energetic and creative to say the least!! The ceremony was special and unique with a solid testimony and even a few little surprises from the groomsmen. At the reception....I have never laughed so hard shooting a wedding before, they have friends who will always keep them chuckling!! Oh-and I will NEVER forget the father of the bride dancing to the YMCA-priceless!!!

Micah & Megan, you two are blessed with wonderful friends and family!




















2 comments:

Nothing Can Stop Me Now.. said...

WOW!! I love the pictures!! Thank you SO much!! You two are extremely fun energetic photographers!! I love you both!! :] Thank you again!!
-Megan

Unknown said...

The pictures are GREAT!!!! Megan and I LOVE them! you two were such a joy to have do our pictures. We could not have been more blessed! Thank you so much! We look forward to taking more pictures with you some day :)

-Micah