Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kenny & Hannah-Married!!

Please forgive me for not keeping up on my blog the past few weeks! If you do not see your session posted-it is coming!!! The past few weeks have been crazy busy and I LOVE it!!

I flew to California for Hannah and Kenny's wedding a few weeks ago. I was able to spend time with my family where I was born plus photograph a wedding! One unique this about their relationship is that they waited to have their first kiss at the altar!! It was precious to be able to capture that first moment for them. We found some GREAT southwest type of spots for pictures and tried to keep cool in the 98 degree temps!!

Hope you enjoyed Hawaii Kenny & Hannah!!!




















1 comment:

mom said...

thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of my son and new daughter.