Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Kids!

This past weekend I was extremely busy trying to get my last few scheduled photo shoots in before the weather turned really nasty plus squeezing in time to work my other job, preparing for my sister in laws wedding this Saturday and taking my girls to the opening of the new American Girl Bistro at the Mall of America! What a weekend! I did find time to do a little shoot of just my kids on the RR tracks by my house. The kids loved that I was finally taking pictures of them! Here are the three that I will be enlarging to hang in my living room.

As far as photography goes I am slowing down for the season, just booking weddings for next year right now and finishing up all my editing. We leave for California in a week to spend Thanksgiving with my entire family-we can't wait!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy my last few posts!


1 comment:

JG Photography said...

Love the new "seasonal" pics of the kids! Ryan would never sit still long enough for me to do this with her!! Maybe next year!! I also see you've used the Barn alot...Stop in next time your in town!! Have fun in CA!